Post your suggestions for SSNL Digest threads here. Put the links in however, I'll clean them up. - PhilipR 23:52, 8 August 2006 (UTC) a/k/a AKQJ10
I'll try to browse from there to the present and add what's noteworthy.
I haven't actually vetted these yet. Just an initial list of candidates that might be good!
- Knew I had him beat... I played this right? (Two Plus Two thread) - KJ flops top two, some good respondents
- Playing against short stacks (Two Plus Two thread)
By replies, views, or both Somewhere between 06/08/09 09:28 PM and 06/08/10 10:00 AM (last update)
- Decision time with aces on the turn. 50nl 6max (Two Plus Two thread) - 338 views / 17 replies
- REALLY nasty board for aces (Two Plus Two thread) - 529 / 18
- Tricky hand vs 2p2er (Two Plus Two thread)1550 / 66
- River VB 101 (Two Plus Two thread) - 63/1261 - TheGrunch
- OMG, I folded a set (Two Plus Two thread) - 671 / 29
- TT I'm lost... (Two Plus Two thread) - 19/513
- The Well: cts (Two Plus Two thread) - billions
- QQ blind battle (Two Plus Two thread) - 20/440
- 100NL Nit raises me on the flop (Two Plus Two thread)
- SSNL: to bluff or not to bluff? (Two Plus Two thread) (technically 8/7 but who cares?
Trying out a flop move SomethingClever 535 25 06/08/10 07:52 AM by dbitel . . . Things Small Stakes Players Do Better Than Big Stakes Players fimbulwinter 4215 23 06/08/10 07:27 AM by Fredrik . . . Paul the calling station... 2Paul2 522 13
I'm gonna try writing a Ruby script to save all this typing.
- How do you multitable?
- Carpal/Tunnel Post: Control
- Yet Another Post Comparing .25/,50 to .50/1
Diamonds in the rough Edit
- I need advice and critique... (Two Plus Two thread) - Why not to play Q9s for a raise
- Seeking advice (Two Plus Two thread)
Isura - I tried something today. A lot of great posts were made in this thread. Limping pf versus raising fleshed out [Link]
Heres a few that I thought were good: (dbitel)