Bertrand Grospellier (born February 8, 1981) is a pro gamer and poker player from France who won both a World Poker Tour (WPT) and a European Poker Tour (EPT) title and is a Team PokerStars Pro. He currently resides in London, England.
Grospellier was one of the top ranked Starcraft players in the world, having placed second in the World Cyber Games in 2001 and continuing his career in South Korea in the years subsequent including a fourth place finish in a Ongamenet Starleague. By 2002 he picked up the newly released WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos and showed success by finishing second in the televised Ongamenet WarCraft Retail League before retiring.
- 3rd - KBK Jeju (Seoul, South Korea)
- 2nd - World Cyber Games 2001 (Seoul, South Korea)
- 4th - World Cyber Games 2002 (Daejeon, South Korea)
- 4th - SKY 2 Ongamenet Starleague (Seoul, South Korea)
- 2nd - Ongamenet WarCraft Retail League (Seoul, South Korea) [WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos, all others StarCraft: Brood War]
- 1st - Euro Cyber Games 2003 (Paris, France)
- 5th - World Cyber Games 2003 (Seoul, South Korea)
- top 16 - World Cyber Games 2004 (San Francisco, California, U.S.A.)
He has turned his attention to professional poker the last few years, qualifying for several events in the 2006 and 2007 World Series of Poker. Grospellier is a member of Team PokerStars. He was the first person ever to reach "Supernova" and "Supernova Elite" statuses on PokerStars - having earned 100,000 player points in just 2 weeks and 1,000,000 player points in 4 and a half months, respectively.
As of 2009, his total live tournament winnings exceed $5,700,000 http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/59776/bertrand-grospellier.htm
* Set the Guinness World Record for most Single Table Sit & Goes played in one hour for a total of 62 at a $6.50 buy in with a profit of $23.60.
European Poker Tour Edit
On Saturday, January 20, 2007 he finished second in the Copenhagen event on the European Poker Tour for 309,000 Euros. In January 2008, Grospellier finished in 1st place winning $2,000,000 at the European Poker Tour's (EPT) PokerStars Caribbean Poker Adventure . A year later, while being knocked out of the main event of the PokerStars Caribbean Poker Adventure on day 1, Grospellier went on to take home the $25,000 buy-in "High Roller" side event for $433,500. 
World Poker Tour Edit
In October 2008, Grospellier added to his tournament haul by winning the World Poker Tour's Festa al Lago tournament, claiming a $1.4 million first prize. The win marked Grospellier's first-ever cash on the WPT. He also became just the third person, along with Roland de Wolfe and Gavin Griffin, to win a title on both the WPT and EPT.
- ↑ Template:Cite web
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Template:Cite web
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Template:Cite web
- ↑ SK Gaming | SK.wc3 founded
- ↑ WCG Official Website
- ↑ WCG Official Website
- ↑ OGN Starleague History
- ↑ 历届以来的War3冠军――CEG电子竞技中文门户
- ↑ SK Gaming | ECG: results
- ↑ Willis, Brad "Otis", Howard Swains. "Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier wins 2008 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure", 2008-01-10. Retrieved on 2008-01-11.